Thungprue Pittayakom School is situated at house number 67/1 in Moo 7, Phatong Sub District, Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province. The school is located in a community with a population of approximately 1,300 people, making it an integral part of the surrounding area. It is positioned alongside a rural road. Within Moo 7, 96% of the villagers are engaged in rubber tapping, while the remaining 4% work in factories, general contracting, and vegetable cultivation.
The community encompasses essential institutions such as temples, schools, and health facilities. Additionally, there are several organized groups within the community, including savings groups, village fund groups, and club groups. The entire population of the community follows the Buddhist faith. The community itself can be described as semi-rural, characterized by a hot climate and seasonal rainfall.