Please note that it is recommended to know how to swim.
Foreigners belonging to the European Union must bring with them a personal EHIC (European Health Insurance Card), and everybody must, in any case, bring their insurance certificate. If health issues happen on the project, volunteers will have to pay for it, and will then be reimbursed once back in their home country.
This project is supported by the program European Solidarity Corps for young people between 18 and 30 years. It is open to all volunteers that fit the ESC criteria.
The participation to the ESC volunteering teams is subjects to several principles and conditions, presented on the ESC webpage:
• volunteers do not have to pay any fee (not sending, nor participation fee) to attend the project;
• volunteers need to enrol in the PASS, the European Solidarity Corps Portal ; Concordia France will organize their matching, on the online system, with the volunteering project;
• volunteers will receive pocket money, calculated on basis of 6€/day, once they arrive on the project in France;
• volunteers will receive a financial support for their travel, according to a maximum amount established in accordance with their travel distance and upon the presentation of original tickets;
• volunteers will have to complete a participation report, submitted online through the portal.