This work camp is located in Celanova (Ourense), 25 kilometers from the capital, very close to the border between Ourense and Portugal. It is a mid-mountain place, with gentle valleys and green hills, bathed by the Arnoia River, which is a tributary of the main river in Galicia, the Miño River.
The municipality of Celanova has an important historical heritage that has the singularity of being a reflection of time and a magnificent example of the historical evolution of Galicia.
From the archaeological site of Castromao, a reference point for Castro culture and Romanization, to the Casa de los Poetas, which serves as a foundation for the memory of two of the main writers in contemporary Galician literature, such as Curros Enríquez and Celso Emilio Ferreiro, both born in Celanova. Its architectural heritage is completed with the medieval village of Vilanova dos Infantes, the Mozarabic chapel of San Miguel and the imposing monastery that houses it, the monastery of San Rosendo, one of the most outstanding monastic buildings in Galicia. Likewise, it is noteworthy that the Parque Natural do Xurés is located very close to Celanova, as well as the Portuguese National Park of Peneda-Gerês, two spaces of great natural value and great geographical beauty.
- Discovery of the evocative spaces around Celanova, which inspired writers to compose poems or create literary stories, such as Penalta, Einibó, Vilanova dos Infantes, etc.
- Knowledge of the architectural and monumental heritage of Celanova and its surroundings.
- A route will be made through the Serra do Xurés-Gerés (Biosphere Reserve). We will visit Aquis Querquennis, a Roman archaeological complex formed by a Roman camp and a mansion-road, located in the municipality of Bande.
- Traditional music workshops, percussion, ...
- Organ concert at the Celanova Monastery.
- Scaperoom, baths, ...