You will ensure all visitors to YMCA Fairthorne Manor have an experience which embodies all of the core values: Welcoming, Active, Listening, Inspiring, Caring, Exciting.
During your stay at Fairthorne Manor, you will act as a host to the incoming groups, leading on activities and games, running evening entertainments, ensuring meal times are running smoothly, taking part in the campfires, playing games with the younger children, welcoming families to the events generally making a big difference to the YMCA community!
Behind the scenes you will ensure the smooth running of our large operation, from helping to look after our beautiful woodland and grassland areas, maintain activities, assisting the estates team and much more!
The YMCA want a volunteer who:
- Wants to have fun
- Wants to make friends from all over the world
- Loves being outside
- Enjoys inspiring young people
- Wants to make a difference to a local community
- Want to learn new skills and improve the amazing ones you already have!
- Like the idea of your days being varied
- Making every visit to Fairthorne special!