- Construction and restoration of traditioanl structures or building through the dry stone technique in the Refuge Ubeire.
- Actions for the valuation of natural resources, linked to knowledge of the geological heritage and biological heritage.
- Knowledge of traditional works and activities linked to the natural heritage of Sierra Nevada and the valley of the birth river.
Accomodation and food
Mountain Refuge of Ubeire, on the forest track to the Refuge of Ubeire and Dehesa.
Food: Mediterranean diet.
Location and leisure
- Collaboration in local sports competitions and traditional games.
- Realization of interpreted routes.
- Night routes horse ride.
- Environement education workshops and astronomy interpretation.
- Visit to the Cabo de Gata-Nijar natural park.
- Thematic nights.
- Local parties.
- Visits to companies of traditional products.
Project hosted by
Finana Town Council.
Finana Town Hall on July 31 at 17:00 h.
Passport or identity card and health car.